Students are used to the fact that their professors give them the assignment’s topic. It minimizes the efforts they spend on the homework tasks as choosing the relevant, interesting persuasive essay topics all alone may be a time-consuming task based on the in-depth research. Many students think it is a waste of time. In fact, they should perceive the ability to select the topic as a wonderful opportunity rather than another academic nightmare. No matter how good persuasive speech topics given by the teacher are, the student is not able to reject them in case he/she does not know much about the problem. If you can pick the issue on your own, it is possible to come up with the problem of interest!
What about taking some time to learn how to pick good persuasive essay topics for high school? This article provides 100 excellent, interesting persuasive essay topics, but you can support the final choice with a reliable, 100% satisfactory academic writing help from the top preferred writers!
Difference between Good Persuasive Speech Topics and Argumentative Topics
Do not hurry to jump over to the list of 101 good persuasive speech topics without reading the basics. A student is free to compose a paper on any topic in the world, which related to the field of studies. That is wonderful! What is the student understand the subject and has no idea of what an argumentative/ debatable/persuasive writing means? The obvious step to take is to find what the term means.
Students use to confuse the two terms, great argumentative writing ideas and interesting persuasive essay topics because these two genres of academic assignment have a lot of nuances in common. It does not matter if the writer finds a list of interesting persuasive essay topics and then prepares an argumentative essay on one of those ideas. The approach to writing should be different. Learn more by attending the academic service’s blog full of useful, time-tested tips on writing.
An argumentative paper is a part of the persuasion. It has to state the main point, thesis statement, and defend it throughout the paper while an essay on the good persuasive speech topics must prove the truth of the author to the target audience. The reader should take the author’s side by the end of the reading. That is why choosing only interesting persuasive essay topics is critical.
100 Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics to Cover
Persuasive Essay Topics for Elementary Students
- Monkeys would make excellent pets
- Having siblings or being alone in the family?
- Will waking up and seeing the dinosaur next to you push you to give the creature away to the zoo?
- The most effective superpower to possess is the ability to fly
- The most gorgeous seasons of the year is summer/winter
- Should a scientist who discovered an invisibility potion share it with other people?
- A ticket seller at the football stadium is the most boring job in the world
- Parents must allow their kids to paint on their walls to personalize the bedroom and show their individualities Making friends with everyone around will do a good favor in the future
- Carrying a brand new iPhone everywhere does not create our image; it points to how much money our parents earn
Good Persuasive Essay Topics for High School Children
- The death penalty is an effective way to scare off the criminals
- Every person is free to change his/her name without any obstacles at any life stage
- The moral obligations of the nation’s leaders, including presidents and bosses of huge companies
- Rich people must be forced to pay higher taxes to support the financial balance
- What is the effective way to avert the potential mass shootings at the US high schools?
- Are fashion and one’s personal preferences important?
- Is there anything older generation can learn from the modern youth?
- Censorship plays the most significant role in the digital world
- They should lower the voting age to get more accurate results
- National security is more important than privacy
Persuasive Essay Topics on Education to Support the Academic Improvements
- Studying the nature of videos/computer games & mobile apps may be beneficial for the IT students
- The existing means of high school discipline are not effective enough to control groups of teens
- The standardized evaluation is not a precise measure of student learning progress and personal development
- The children in provisional living conditions with a 4.0 GPA must earn a free university education
- Is it ethical to place physically or mentally disabled children in the separate school classes?
- Which type of preventive measure could stop the high school bullying?
- Are video games capable of stimulating teenagers to use a weapon in the educational institutions?
- Students performance during the physical education lessons in gym affects their great point average
- The teachers should wear a special uniform like the professionals from other fields associated with public services
- Less successful students should not be forced to retake the course until they obtain a passing grade
Science Persuasive Essay Topics: Breakthrough in Technologies and More
- The US Environmental Protection Agency does not use its full capacity to make the environment better
- The era described in the “Blade Runner” movie is coming closer to each new day and robot created
- The alternative source of energy may replace the fossil fuels
- The human activity has nothing to do with the progress of global warming
- Modern planes do not fall without a good scientific reason: most of the catastrophes are the outcomes of terrorism
- People are guilty of the extinction of many rare species of animals & plants
- The genetically modified food is not safe
- Should there be a restriction on the number of children in every US family like they have in China?
- Is it ethical to clone animals?
- Is marijuana good for curing various mental disorders?
Persuasive Essay Topics about Animals & Plants
- Hunting is not ethical in any life situation
- Zoos are not helpful in wildlife conservation
- London Zoo is the largest zoo in the world offering its animals the luxury conditions
- People cannot keep rare, exotic animals at home turning them into their pets
- Is it fine to create mixed hybrids through breeding homeless dogs and cats?
- Rewards. Vs. Punishment: which is a better measure to train and control pet’s behavior?
- Vegetarianism does not help the animal world the way some people think
- Killing animals to get their fur for the fashion industry is immoral & unethical
- Poaching negatively affects the economy, so the responsible faces should do something to improve the situation
- What led to the extinction of the great mammals like mammoths & wooly rhinoceros?
Persuasive Essay Topics about Music & Artists
- Pirating music in the digital age is the serious threat to the entire country’s economy
- Great Britain does not dominate the music world since the 90s and the breakup/separation of “The Beatles.”
- The grunge music and gothic rock/post-punk music have fewer differences than they have similarities
- Music can be a part of the perfect rehabilitation procedure in the local prisons
- The cost of music, app, game, & video downloads on App Store is very high
- Various significances in songs make people react to the music tracks in different ways
- Chinese music is an original art form, which has not developed significantly since Ling Lun’s foundation of 60 bells
- Vietnam War epoch music inspired further discussions on the innovative & revolutionary approaches to thinking
- Music is the top recommended therapy for the cure of mental illnesses
- Technology has a positive impact on music as there is no need to have humans to create a band and deliver music to public
Sports Persuasive Essay Topics Students & Young Athletes Will Enjoy
- Animal sports like horse racing are not ethical or moral
- There is no way to include tobacco and alcohol beverages advertising during the translated sports events
- The sportsmen should not drink alcohol by any means
- It is not safe to take part in the extreme activities for entertainment
- The Government of Spain must forbid the bullfighting across the country even though it is the face of the national sports
- In swimming and dancing, women perform better than most of the men
- The best coaches in the world are under the equal threat of losing their self-control
- Women team players cannot take part in the mixed-gender sports games
- The inborn talents of the athletes matter more than the skills & experience of their trainers
- Coaches should punish the sportsmen for taking steroids severer than they do now
Complicated Ideas for Debates
- The oil companies are supposed to be more responsible concerning the oil spills
- Human behavior a result of nature
- Sex education classes would make sense to the younger teenagers
- The modern US legal system exploits the minorities despite the constitution and existing laws
- The gun control legislation has much more disadvantages than advantages
- There is no need to van modern television or some of the shows – Interne is a worse threat to society
- Do famous people make a mockery of the right to privacy?
- Should the legal drinking/smoking/driving/voting age of the person be brought down to 18 in the United States?
- Are open borders possible in the foreseeable future?
- Europeans would lose the World War II without the American intervention and on-time help
Moral Issues to Cover in Persuasive Speech & Debates
- Animal testing is necessary for the human kind, so it should not come
- Hospital patients possess a right to die through the physician-assisted suicide
- Physician-assisted suicide is not illegal and can be implemented in the corresponding situations
- They should ban children’s beauty pageants to make the world better
- The US customers must stop purchasing goods from countries that exploit child labor
- Atheists are not less moral than theists
- Should young adolescents be allowed to make cosmetic surgery?
- Should people start selling beer to college students?
- Is a camera in public place an invasion of privacy?
- Dreamers must obtain permission to stay in the US
- Both educational institutions & businesses should provide more incentives to do volunteer work
Mixed Argumentative Ideas to Use in School/College Essay
- Atheists & religious people must exercise tolerance with each other
- Discussing the major problems associated with Iraq & Afghanistan continuously evokes irritation and aggression
- Was the “sex, drugs, and rock’n’roll” epoch significant in the history of art, or not?
- Whose side do you support: vegetarians or meat eaters?
- Should the maniacs who kill people without reason be sentenced to death?
- Free bagels with sour cream motivate the student to study as they stimulate the brain activity
- Unpopular opinion: The Black Square by Kazimir Malevich has nothing special about it
- Talking about cheating is embarrassing while discussing various sex issues is fine
- The art for masses has nothing to do with the masterpieces created by the elite community
- Modern women look worse than women of 80s when they were not too thin and looked more natural
Interesting is not a single word the student must think about. The chosen issue has to be essential and informative, meaning the writer should check whether there is enough information available on the web/in the college library.
Once the student understands it, he/she can move to the process of selecting the topic. There is no need to collect the possible ideas independently – meet out the list of the cool persuasive topics shared by the most successful students and their teachers around the world!